Blogging (macro & micro):
- 10 Quick Tips to Boost Your Blogging Skills http://bit.ly/A7TeM
- 10 Ways You Can Use Twitter Lists http://bit.ly/24mq6U
- 5 Ways to Get Your Blog Indexed by Google in 24 Hours http://bit.ly/3lBuEz
- Twitter vs blogging [Learning with 'e's]: Is Twitter killing blogging? http://bit.ly/15rUkZ
- Google Lets You Customize and Curate the News: custom Google News launch. http://bit.ly/2dT6zx
- The Complete Guide to Google Wave: How to Use Google Wave http://bit.ly/1ZZTsp
e-Learning 'tips and tricks':
- Make Your eLearning Suck Less http://bit.ly/DwsO7
- Embedded Media HTML Generator: Select your media type, fill out form, submit, copy and paste generated HTML http://bit.ly/Ija2D
- Discussion Management Tips for Online Educators http://bit.ly/x36cy
- How Tiny Camcorders are Changing Education http://bit.ly/9aOgW
Social networks and social class (CNN story) - http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/10/13/social.networking.class/index.html
The Dirty Little Secret About the "Wisdom of the Crowds" - There is No Crowd http://tinyurl.com/ll6q8t
...What are these tags I speak of?
'Tagging' is web 2-speak for adding metadata so that bookmarks added are searchable and findable again. I tag and then share my bookmarks via delicious (and then 'tweet' them via twitterfeed) - here are some examples of tags I use often...
blackboard, podcasting ,presentations, web2.0 , socialnetworking.
Thanks for the interesting list of links. I also bookmarked several site as well. Keep on posting more information like this.thanks a lot.ReplyDelete